Shipping from USA to Uzbekistan
Meest-America delivers parcels to Uzbekistan by air to the address of the recipient.
In order to make shipping parcels easier for our customers, we have created a Meest Portal. Our portal is a website we developed to elevate your customer experience by offering a variety of user-friendly amenities.
If you register, you can start enjoying these time-saving benefits:
- Estimate shipping costs.
- Fill in shipping information, and CN23 customs forms – all online.
- Locate nearest Meest agent or FedEx drop-off location.
- Examine shipped packages information.
- Review payment history.
- Create a database for your regular recipient shipments.
For customers who live in the U.S.:
- Maximum customs value without additional import duty payments $1000 during one quarter (3 months’ period), and there is no more than one piece of each product.
- Each recipient must provide the passport number or taxpayer identification number.
- Maximum weight of a parcel without having to pay additional import duty - 66 lb (30 kg).
- Every parcel is insured with the company for $60.00. Any additional insurance will cost you 5% of the insured value;
- If your region does not have a Meest-America representative, please call 1-800-288-9949 or send us an e-mail to order prepaid FedEx label, customs form CN23 and instructions for delivery to our office in New Jersey.
|Territory||Estimated Delivery Time||Weight||Price|
|The entire territory of Uzbekistan||5-10 days||
up to 1 lb.
up to 2 lb.
up to 3 lb.
up to 4 lb.
up to 5 lb.
*If you use our prepaid FedEx label for delivery to our office in NJ additional $10 will be applied.
* Prices shown above do not include the cost of delivery to the Meest-America office in NJ, pick up at the address or additional packing cost. Minimum chargeable weight of a parcel is 10 lb. The terms and rates are applicable to parcels shipped by sea and air from Meest-America's location in NJ or its agents who transfer parcels to Meest-America's drivers for shipping and final delivery.
|Price / lb||Delivery||Estimated Delivery Time|
|The entire territory of Uzbekistan||$4.29||$25||5-10 days|
FedEx rates shown are calculated for regular size packages. Regular-sized packages have the following dimensions: the largest side should not exceed 48 inches (120 cm); the second-largest – 30 inches (75 cm); and the maximum physical or volume weight should not be greater than 66 lb (30 kg). For bigger packages, you will be charged more.
FedEx additional charge for parcels more than 40 lbs:
40 lbs. + $10
50 lbs. + $15
60 lbs. + $20
* Minimum chargeable weight of a parcel is 10 lb. Maximum weight of a parcel using FedEx prepaid label - 60 lb (30 kg). The cost of shipping via FedEx from Western States of the U.S. is different. Estimated Delivery Time starts from the day of shipping from the U.S.
For customers who live in Uzbekistan, terms and conditions for delivery of goods from U.S. online stores can be found here
Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Turkestanskaya street 4
Country-specific rules and regulations by origin and destination countries\
PROHIBITED ITEMSLEARN MORE
RESTRICTED AIR FREIGHT ITEMSLEARN MORE
DELIVER TO US THROUGH FEDEXLEARN MORE
DIMENSIONAL WEIGHTLEARN MORE
CUSTOMS DECLARATIONLEARN MORE