What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First name and last name.
- Contact information including billing/shipping address, email address, home and/or cell phone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postal code.
- Other information relevant to services provided by our website, preferences, interests, etc.
What we do with the information we gather
Meest-America requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal database keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing and/or research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- Over time, we may use the information to customize the website according to your specific needs and preferences.
Meest-America is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website will contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over third-party websites. Therefore, Meest-America cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Hence, such sites are not governed and/or protected under this privacy statement. You should always exercise caution and familiarize yourself with the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to [email protected]
Meest-America will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information is incorrect or incomplete, please write to/or email us as soon as possible and will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you are visiting our site from outside the United States, be aware that your information will be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located within the United States. The collection, use, retention and any other processing of your information will be governed by United States law and further by the specific jurisdictions within the United States where that information is stored.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transmits to your computer’s hard drive via your web browser (if you allow it), which allows the site systems or service providers to recognize your browser, capture and remember certain information.
Unfortunately, in most cases, there are no industry standard settings for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and functions that they add to this Site. It is recommended that you leave all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not, whether they are used to provide the service you use. You can prevent the setting of cookies through the settings of your web browser. Keep in mind that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this site and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually also disable certain functions, this Site. Therefore, it is recommended not to disable cookies.
Our site offers newsletters or subscription email services, and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and display certain messages that may only be valid for users who have subscribed/ denied subscription.
For more information about the Google Analytics cookie, see the official Google Analytics page. These cookies can track things like the time spent on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
We also use buttons and/or plugins of social networks on this site, which allow you to communicate with your social network in various ways. To work on such social networking sites, including Facebook, cookies will be set on our website, which can be used to improve your profile in the above social networks. network or data entry for various purposes set forth in the respective privacy policies.
Linking aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer the best site experience and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose the option so that your computer alerts you every time cookies are sent, or you can turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are slightly different, check the Help menu of your browser to find out the correct way to change cookies.
Would you like to be transferred to the local country page?