WHAT IS MEEST FULFILLMENT?
Meest Fulfillment is a suite of services that includes the storage, inventory, processing of online store orders at Meest's warehouse in the USA, shipping to the end-user, and processing returns.
THE VARIETY OF SERVICES INCLUDES:
(with photo service)
- 30-day trial period
- Free storage of goods during the first month
- Free option for integration with marketplaces
- Order processing in our warehouse within one day
- Personal assistant and personal account for our client
- Support services in your native language
- Integration with US FedEx and USPS delivery services
- No requirement for min. number of goods or their weight
- No hidden fees
- Competitive pricing
- Cancel service without additional commission fees
- We will receive your goods from any country in the world
- We adjust our services to meet your needs
HOW TO CONNECT THE SERVICE?
1 Fill in the form on the website and register for a myMeest personal account
2 Sign a fulfillment contract in your myMeest account
3 Declare the product in the fulfillment section and continue to keep all records here
4 Send goods from anywhere in the world to our Meest-America warehouse in the USA
5 Place your product on online shopping sites
6 Send goods to your customer
Carefully read the international transport regulations, the list of goods prohibited for export/import, and the requirements for permits and licenses (Importing and Exporting | USAGov) for your goods in order to make sure that they are not prohibited for import into the United States and do not require a license.