Become a Meest agent:
- - Get a new revenue stream
- - Develop your core business
- - Get marketing support and training from Meest
Become Meest Agent!
Who is Meest Agent?
Meest agent is a company representative which offers parcel drop-off service or money transfer at their business location.
What are the benefits to become Meest Agent?
Major benefits for the business owner are
- Generate additional revenue for their business. Agents earn commission per kg from each parcel.
- Free advertisement. Meest will advertise customer business location, through a variety of channels, such as local media outlets, social media networks, and company web resources.
- Drive additional customers traffic to the owner's business location. So, customers can use other services and products offered by the business.
Who are Meest customers?
Typical Meest customers are people, who immigrate to Canada or US, but still have family or friends in their home country. Those people are interested to keep ties with their homeland, by sending parcels, gifts, or money to their close ones.
Why customers will use Meest versus National Post? Is Meest a new company?
Meest offers shipping rates that are 30-50% lower than National Post, with delivery terms typically the same or even faster. Meest is not a new company it is been established in 1989, are currently has more than 200 agents in Canada and US
How to use Meest Portal at Agent location. How to generate invoice and print parcel label?
How Meest Agent can accept parcel that was previously registered by a client on portal?
How customer creates new parcel and that parcel can be dropped at Meest Agent location?
How Meest FEDEX Agent can send parcel from far region to the Meest America main office