Shipping from USA to Switzerland
Meest-America delivers parcels to Switzerland by air to the address of the recipient.
In order to make shipping parcels easier for our customers, we have created a Meest Portal. Our portal is a website we developed to elevate your customer experience by offering a variety of user-friendly amenities.
If you register, you can start enjoying these time-saving benefits:
- Estimate shipping costs.
- Fill in shipping information, and CN23 customs forms – all online.
- Locate nearest Meest agent or FedEx drop-off location.
- Examine shipped packages information.
- Review payment history.
- Create a database for your regular recipient shipments.
For customers who live in the U.S.:
- Use Meest Portal to calculate shipping cost
- Maximum customs value without imports duty payments – 100 CHF (≈95,52 EUR)
- Estimated delivery time – 10-14 days
- Maximum weight of a parcel – 66 lb (30 kg)
- Any measurement of a box cannot exceed 150 cm (59 inches). Sum of length and maximum cross-sectional perimeter must not exceed 300 cm (118 inches)
- Every parcel is insured for $60.00. Any additional insurance will cost you 5% of the insured value
Prices are available in your personal account Meest Portal
IMPORTANT: Upon receipt of a parcel in Switzerland, the recipient must register the parcel on their local post office website. The post office will inform the recipient of the arrival of the shipment and provide instructions on how to register the parcel. Detailed information on receiving an international shipment can be obtained from the local post office of the destination country
Country-specific rules and regulations by origin and destination countries
DELIVER TO US
THROUGH FEDEX | UPS
PROHIBITED ITEMSLEARN MORE
RESTRICTED AIR FREIGHT ITEMSLEARN MORE
DIMENSIONAL WEIGHTLEARN MORE
CUSTOMS DECLARATIONLEARN MORE