Shipping to Armenia from USA
Meest-America delivers parcels to Armenia by air to the address of the recipient.
In order to make shipping parcels to Armenia from US easier for our customers, we have created a Meest Portal. Our portal is a website we developed to elevate your customer experience by offering a variety of user-friendly amenities.
If you register, you can start enjoying these time-saving benefits:
- Estimate shipping costs.
- Fill in shipping information, and CN23 customs forms – all online.
- Locate nearest Meest agent or FedEx drop-off location.
- Examine shipped packages information.
- Review payment history.
- Create a database for your regular recipient shipments.
For customers who live in the U.S.:
- Maximum value of goods without import duty per recipient - $1000 (till Oct 1st). Customs clearance takes place in Yerevan. The sender must indicate the phone number and passport data of the recipient. Phone number of the recipient must be provided as well.
- Maximum weight of a parcel without having to pay additional import duty - 66 lbS (30 kg).
- Any measurement of a box cannot exceed 150 cm (59 inches). Sum of lengths and maximum cross-sectional perimeter must not exceed 300 cm (118 inches)
- Every parcel is insured with the company for $60.00. Any additional insurance will cost you 5% of the insured value;
|Price/lb||Delivery||Estimated Delivery Time|
* Prices above reflect international delivery only and do not include shipping within US. If you choose UPS or FedEx Drop Off options, prices are available in your personal account in us.meest.com/Portal
Minimum chargeable weight of a parcel is 10 lb. The terms and rates are applicable to parcels shipped by sea and air from Meest-America's location in NJ or its agents who transfer parcels to Meest-America's drivers for shipping and final delivery.
Country-specific rules and regulations by origin and destination countries
DELIVER TO US
THROUGH FEDEX | UPS
PROHIBITED ITEMSLEARN MORE
RESTRICTED AIR FREIGHT ITEMSLEARN MORE
DIMENSIONAL WEIGHTLEARN MORE
CUSTOMS DECLARATIONLEARN MORE