Shipping to Kazakhstan from USA
Meest-America delivers parcels to Kazakhstan by air to the address of the recipient.
In order to make shipping to Kazakhstan from US easier for our customers, we have created a Meest Portal. Our portal is a website we developed to elevate your customer experience by offering a variety of user-friendly amenities.
If you register, you can start enjoying these time-saving benefits:
- Estimate shipping from USA to Kazakhstan costs.
- Fill in shipping information, and CN23 customs forms – all online.
- Locate nearest Meest agent or FedEx drop-off location.
- Examine shipped packages information.
- Review payment history.
- Create a database for your regular recipient shipments.
For customers who live in the U.S.:
Starting April 1, 2022, parcels up to $1000 (till Oct 1st) per recipient can be sent to Kazakhstan without payment of import duty (without limiting the number of parcels per month per recipient).
- Maximum weight of a parcel without having to pay additional import duty - 66 lb (30 kg).
- It is forbidden to send medicines and supplements.
- Any measurement of a box cannot exceed 150 cm (59 inches). Sum of lengths and maximum cross-sectional perimeter must not exceed 300 cm (118 inches).
- Every parcel is insured with the company for $60.00. Any additional insurance will cost you 5% of the insured value.
|Estimated Delivery Time||Weight||Price|
up to 1 lb.
up to 2 lb.
up to 3 lb.
up to 4 lb.
up to 5 lb.
*If you use our prepaid FedEx label for delivery to our office in NJ additional $10 will be applied
Estimated Delivery Time
* Prices above reflect international delivery only and do not include shipping within US. If you choose UPS or FedEx Drop Off options, prices are available in your personal account in us.meest.com/Portal
. Minimum chargeable weight of a parcel is 10 lb. The terms and rates are applicable to parcels shipped by sea and air from Meest-America's location in NJ or its agents who transfer parcels to Meest-America's drivers for shipping and final delivery.
Country-specific rules and regulations by origin and destination countries
DELIVER TO US
THROUGH FEDEX | UPS
PROHIBITED ITEMSLEARN MORE
RESTRICTED AIR FREIGHT ITEMSLEARN MORE
DIMENSIONAL WEIGHTLEARN MORE
CUSTOMS DECLARATIONLEARN MORE