Money transfers to PrivatBank01.23.2018
When you transfer funds through Meest, your relatives and friends can receive money at any of 2500 PrivatBank branches in Ukraine.
Find branches of PrivatBank and their schedules at the link
How to receive a transfer at any PrivatBank branch:
- present to a bank employee a PrivatBank card or passport.
- Inform the details of the transfer: control number of the transfer, surname and name of the sender, amount and currency of the transfer.
If the recepient does not have a PrivatBank card, the Payment Card can be opened (if the customer wishes). There is no fee for the payment card. This card will allow the client to receive transfers online, at ATMs and terminals, as well as by phone.
How to receive a transfer in self-service terminals:
- Enter the "Money Transfer Center" / "Receive a transfer" / "PrivatMoney transfers" menu of the self-service terminal.
- Insert the PrivatBank card into the card reader and enter the PIN code. Then, if necessary, enter your telephone number and confirm it with the correct code from the SMS.
- Enter the control number of the money transfer.
- Enter the currency, then enter the amount of money sent to you.
- Confirm the transaction by clicking the "Receive a transfer" button.
If the currency of a money transfer differs from the currency of the cards on which you want to receive the funds, the automatic conversion of funds in the currency of the card will occur. The exchange rate, as well as the amount of credit on the card will be indicated at the last step.
How to get a transfer through Privat24:
- Log in to Privat24.
- Go to the "Transfer" >> "MEEST" >> "Receive".
- From the drop down list, select the card you want to receive by wire transfer.
- Enter the reference number of the transfer, the amount and transfer currency. Then fill out surname and name of the sender.
- Confirm that the money transfer is not related to business or investment activities. To do this, you need to insert a sign opposite the corresponding statement.
- Confirm the receiving of the transfer with a payment password from SMS and complete the transaction.
You can track the status of the money transfer request application in the Transfers / PrivatMoney / Transfers Archive menu.
How to receive a transfer from ATM:
- Insert the card into the ATM and enter the PIN code.
- Go to the Banking Services / Money Transfer / Receive / PrivatMoney menu.
- Enter the control number of the transfer.
- Specify the currency and then the amount of the transfer.
- Confirm the transaction by clicking the "Pay Card Transfer" button.
If the money transfer currency differs from the currency of the card on which you would like to credit the funds, an automatic conversion of funds into the card currency will occur. The exchange rate, as well as the amount of credit on the card, will be indicated at the last step.
How to receive money through a call to a hotline:
- Call the 3700 line.
- Contact the operator (the number in the tone dial is after the language selector).
- The operator will ask you to provide the following information:
- Your personal data for the security of the operation;
- Transaction data (transfer control number, amount and transfer currency).
- Tell the operator which card you want to transfer money to.
- Wait for a confirmation from the operator that the transfer has been successfully transferred to the card.