- International Parcel Delivery
Send gifts to Ukraine
Meest-America Inc. will not provide service to any person or entity that is directly or indirectly involved in the financing, commission or support of terrorist activities or in the development or production of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or in missile technology programs as specified in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. part 744).
Meest-America Inc. will not provide service to persons and/or entities identified on: (1) the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List, Entity List of proliferation concern, or Unverified List; (2) the U.S. State Department Debarred Parties List; or (3) the List of Specially Designated Nationals maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control.
The Department of Commerce and The Department of State provide the list of article which require an export license. Please, follow the following link for detail information
A key in determining whether an export license is needed from the Department of Commerce is knowing whether the item you intend to export has a specific Export Control Classification Number (ECCN). The ECCN is an alpha-numeric code, e.g., 3A001, that describes the item and indicates licensing requirements. All ECCNs are listed in the Commerce Control List (CCL)
Every year hundreds of thousands private and business parcels are being delivered by the Meest America to Eastern Europe (including Ukraine), CIS (including Russia) and Central Asia countries. Many of those parcels are purchases made in the US online stores (markets) by people in our destination countries.
Such a volume means that some bad actors would always try to use our service with malicious intent. Although this illegal activity constitutes a tiny amount of our delivery volumes, it is obviously harmful for the victims.
We would like to pay your attention that neither Meest America nor its employees have anything to do with any fraudulent activities. We are working with the FBI and local police authorities in destination countries to bring those responsible to justice. Additionally, we exchange information on suspicious deliveries with security (fraud prevention departments) of all major mail and delivery services in the US.
If you became a victim of fraud or suspect any fraudulent activity, which involves delivery with Meest America, please inform us immediately. Time is of the essence. Timely informing us about any suspicious activity increases you chances of positive outcome.
You can report fraud using the following official methods of communication:
- Call our customer service line at +1 800 288 9949 (US only) and provide recipient’s full name and full address (including unit number) together with explanation of why you believe the activity is fraudulent;
- Email us written assistance request at firstname.lastname@example.org; that includes recipient’s full name and full address (including unit number), together with an explanation of why you believe the activity is fraudulent.
Our fraud prevention specialist will get in touch with you within 8 business hours, and you will be informed about the status of your report via your preferred method of communication.
In case your parcel has not yet been delivered to the recipient, Meest America will stop any delivery in the US, and, in most cases, abroad, until your fraud report is resolved. We reiterate our position that timely informing us about any suspicious activity increases you chances of positive outcome.
Meest America always thrives to improve its fraud prevention procedures in order to provide additional protection of our clients and their business partners.
Verify a recipient
If your goods are to be shipped to our address, and you have any doubts concerning identity of the recipient, you can request a verification of such recipient. Such verification is free of charge.
You can request a verification of the recipient the following ways:
- Call our customer service line at +1 800 288 9949 (US only) and provide recipient’s full name and unit number ;
- Email us written request that includes recipient’s full name and unit number at email@example.com;
After we received a verification request, our fraud prevention specialist will review information, available in our system, and, in some cases will request from the recipient copies of government issued ID and last credit card statement to confirm the identity. This process might take up to 3 business days, and you will be informed about the result via your preferred method of communication.
Although we thoroughly review and verify all the information, we cannot guarantee a success of your transaction. Meest America is not liable for any losses or damages arising from any transaction, including those where we verified the recipient’s identity.
Should you have any additional questions and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Firearms, signal guns, air guns, gas arms, ammunition, cold steel arms (including throwing weapons), electric shock devices and spark gaps, as well as parts of those weapons;
- Weapon Parts & Accessories;
- Narcotics of any origin, psychotropic substances;
- Radioactive substances;
- Gunpowder, explosive, corrosive, flammable and other hazardous substances;
- Drugs, food supplements, vitamins;
- Animals and plants;
- Food, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, tobacco;
- Human remains and organs;
- Jewelry, precious metals and stones;
- Works of art;
- Cash and cash instruments in any form: money orders, checks, vouchers, securities, bonds, coupons, promotions, credit cards;
- Postage stamps;
- Products and publication of obscene content, pornography of any kind;
- Items prohibited by the World Association of Transport.
- Items which require export licensing by the State Department or Commerce Department must be accompanied by a license
- Items that may pose a risk to workers, transporting parcels, soil or damage other items and equipment by their nature or packaging.
- Bengal lights and fireworks;
- Gases in any package, including pepper and tear gases;
- Flammable liquids, perfumes, colognes, nail polishes, etc.;
- Any fuel and empty containers from it;
- All paints and its solvents;
- Radioactive materials;
- Corrosion inhibitors;
- Pipe cleaners;
- Oxygen-rich substances;
- Containers with aerosols;
- Cylinders for scuba diving;
- Tanks for propane;
- CO2 tanks;
- Arms and ammunition;
- Dry ice;
- A tool that runs on fuel
- Lighters and its filling;
- Rechargeable batteries, power supplies, batteries;
- Alcohol-based agents, perfumes, nail polishes and hair;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Absorbers, and other used spare parts or containing lubricating fluids and materials.